One River Point
Location: 24 SW 4 St, Miami, FL 33130
One River Point Overview
One River Point by Rafael Viñoly gives Miami’s downtown renaissance its defining architectural statement. Two slender 60-story towers rise above a floating podium from which a serene waterfall cascades 85 feet to a shimmering pool below appearing to flow into the Miami River. From its vantage point within the lush parkland setting, the elevated podium affords broad vistas across the river, the city and to the bay beyond.
- Two 60-story towers with breathtaking views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- Set in a private landscaped park on the Miami River
- Multi-level security program with biometric access and sophisticated surveillance system
- Fully-integrated smart home and building system
- Two private residential lobbies staffed 24/7
- 350+ designer-appointed residences
- Bespoke penthouses, skylofts and skyvillas; 5,000 to 12,000 sq ft with expansive terraces and private pools
- 327 feet of prime Downtown River frontage
- Boat docking and private support services
- Landscaped sculpture garden
- Pet park on the Riverfront
- 516 automated parking spaces and valet service for residents and guests
- Private elevator landings
- 10- to 12-foot-plus ceilings
- Open layouts with floor-to-ceiling glass walls
- 12-foot-deep glass enclosed outdoor living terraces
- Honed stone flooring throughout indoor and outdoor spaces
- Walk-in rain showers and free-floating bathtubs
- Designated Art Wall with task lighting
- Multi-zone climate control integrated with smart-home technology
Member Only Private Club
- 35,000 sq ft members-only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge
- •Exclusive glass elevators from the ground floor to club-level
- Pre-approved membership opportunity for residents
- Three levels of club amenities including:
- 10,000 sq ft skybridge club garden and terrace
- Club suites for members’ guests
- Fine-dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar and cigar lounge
- Chef’s kitchen, temperature-controlled wine cellar and tasting room
- Private and public dining rooms
- Screening and media room
- Library and Resident’s Lounge
- Fully-wired business center with conference and private meeting rooms
Floor Plans & Additional Photos
Price List | FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL NOW!
Price list for this property is currently available upon request. Call or email me today for updated pricing information, availability, and current offers for this new property.
Disclaimer: ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUES TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THIS PROPERTY
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING PRICING, IS SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES, AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
This offering is made only by the Prospectus for the Condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Prospectus. This is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, unless registered or exemptions are available, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency.
ALL IMAGES SHOWN AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ARE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. FOR THE LATEST DETAILS FOR THIS PROJECT PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO GET THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE.